The lens is fitted as completely filled with a special liquid for lens care in such a way that no air bubbles get under the lens.
The lens is removed by gently ” pinching out” with your fingertips (not nails!), Which are located in the eye at 12 and 6 o`clock.
Adaptation to wearing begins with four hours per day, then lengthen each day by 1 hour. Full adaptation takes about one month, and is dependent on the sensitivity of individual patients.
- For cleaning, use Aosept preparation only
- Use the manufacturer’s recommended fluids for contact lenses which have not passed their expiration date
- Replace contact lenses so that they have not expired:
- one-day contact lenses -every day,
- two-week contact lenses- every 2 weeks,
- monthly contact lenses -every month,
- hard contact lenses- every two years, etc.
- If the eye becomes “dry”, you need to use moisturising drops, but only those that are devoid of preservatives.
- The container must be replaced at least once in every six months.
- Never use eye drops directly to the lens (except special moisturizing drops)
- Never sleep in a lens or walk in it when the eye is sick.
- Do not use the lense if it is damaged
- All doubts should be consulted with the physician dispensing eye lens.
- Wymagana jest ścisła kontrola okulistyczna – pierwsza wizyta do 1 miesiąca, druga po trzech miesiącach, następne co 6 miesięcy chyba, że lekarz zaleci częściej!
- W przypadku stosowania leków hormonalnych, zaburzeń hormonalnych, ciąży, okresu laktacji zasięgnij porady okulisty.
- If there are problems with the acquisition of nursing care agents – please contact the clinic and we will send it by post